I play tabletop role-playing games. My main interest lies in d20, but I have also played BESM, Burning Wheel, Changeling, Deadlands, Dread, Exalted, In Nomine, Mechanical Dream, Paranoia, Tales from the Floating Vagabond, and probably others.
- Equilibrium - A D&D5E campaign about supernatural phenomena investigation. It ran May 2015 - Jan 2020, then resumed Mar 2022 after a COVID hiatus.
- Eidolons - A D&D campaign I ran jointly with my friend Jon. We used Pathfinder with modifications. It ran from July 2009 until August 2010.
- Deus Ultionis - The sequel to Pax Artificium, set in the year 2299, using the d20 Future expansion to the d20 Modern rules, along with a healthy dose of Dragonstar. It ran from September 2005 through June 2006.
- Pax Artificium - A d20 Modern campaign I ran from June 2003 through August 2004, set in 2033-2034. The site catalogs tons of information about past sessions, as well as important characters.
- KihrSutoTahn - A homebrew campaign run by Joey Schneeberger.
- Dew Cups - A series of d20-system-based PvP competitions.
- Quotes - Gaming quotes. You probably had to be there.
Here you’ll find homebrew D&D and other gaming materials.
- Dungeonopoly - A horrific Monopoly/D&D crossbreed.
- Mystic Magic - A flexible alternative D&D magic system.
- d12 Combat System - A (more) fluid battle model for D&D3E.
- Defensive Weapon Usage - Parrying, counterattacks and fencing in D&D3E.
- Holy Sorcerer - A hybrid arcane/divine class for D&D 3rd edition.
- Mass Combat: Heroic - Simple D&D3E combat on a massive scale
- Mass Combat: Gridless - A combat system for D&D3E which expedites large encounters
- Sacred Protector of Elvenkind - A D&D3E prestige class pledged to protect the elven race.
sometimes it feels like the future is here.